The American Federation for Children is seeking a creative, passionate individual to join the national communications team as our Creative Director!
Apply here: https://forms.gle/BX9EsRT2HGuBuT5SA
For a little inspiration and a feel for one creative direction we’re pushing towards: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=729947357464926
- Designing social media graphics, digital ads, website updates, infographics, fact sheets, motion/video graphics, cartoons, and physical marketing materials.
- Creating branding and marketing for events like the AFC National Policy Summit, email publications and newsletters, podcasts and online video ventures.
- Driving the national creative branding, and also working with AFC’s state teams and development/fundraising team on graphic design needs.
- 0-7 years experience as a graphic designer
- Is an Ideal Team Player: Hungry, Humble, Smart (People Smart)
- Self-starter who can work independently, creating new graphic and branding ideas on a daily basis
- Ability to work in collaboration with a nationwide team, quickly meeting needs of others
- Excellent project management skills, and precise attention to detail and deadlines
- Political campaign background is a plus (but not required)
- Video editing capabilities are a plus (but not required)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer
About the organization: The American Federation for Children is the largest national advocacy organization promoting educational choice. The American Federation for Children is a 501(c)(4) organization. We are affiliated with the American Federation for Children Action Fund, a political committee that supports and opposes state-level candidates for elected office, and we work closely with our educational partner, the American Federation for Children Growth Fund, a 501(c)(3) organization, to promote the benefits of – and the need for – educational choice.